Saturday, February 26, 2005

Through hellfire, perfection, and plot-points I have fought...

On December 31'st 2004 I finally completeled my latest script.

Many told me that once I finished, "It would be so great! You'll want to get out and have fun as cartoon animals skip alongside you... singing." Damn you catoon animals, may I have no peace!?

Actually, it felt more like I had just come home from a very bloody war as all I really wanted to do was shut the blinds, go to sleep, and recover. Well now I'm rested, I'm pumped, and that means it's time to procrastinate and make a post.

So sit back, relax, and give those guys who say "Art is easy" a boot to the head.

The only drawback I can see is if I'm posting here then that must mean I also once again have a whip to my back.

"Hey Billy, do you like whips and cartoon animals? Then you should be screenwriter! It's the life for you...."

2 Comments:

Blogger Cocles said...

It's coming. It's coming. And no, this has nothing to do with me hitting level 60 last night on World of Warcraft.

Thu Mar 17, 09:31:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning
My name is I am Mary Angles.
Would you like to receive trusted, profitable, reliable from day to day income?
From now you can leave in the past your home loans and bills. I am thinking I ve made right choice and I am in the very good profit from march-2005. That is a real real estate opportunity.
They are working with high yeild investments, bonds, e-currencies and
online investments as well.
Why are you waiting for? Begin your future now and get yours 1% every day.
That is bigger than bank ratios! Yo may get up to 35% per month.
check my homepage for more details and learn more about Company's investment
offer.
http://www.instant-profits.biz

Sat Feb 10, 06:17:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home