Monday, October 18, 2004

Naughty Cocles!

It's already been well established that I'm currently in self imposed exile while trying to get this script done. So when I see all the hits I still get everyday as you guys wait for me to climb out from under my rock, it makes me feel like a schmuck when I realize that I've spent time posting on someone else's blog, instead of writing up something here for my more than understanding and undeservedly faithful readers.

SO... To try to make ammends, I'll make it easy for you to take a look a quick look at what the Cocmeister has been doing online when he decided to come out of his cave for a few fleeting moments.

To be short, I was an idiot and got myself involved in two online arguments. (Yes the kind, where even if you win you're still retarded.) But hey, I'm already a wank, so that doesn't make much a difference. Anyways, to get back to the point, while all of you have been waiting here, I've been out yelling at people about assault weapon bans and copyright laws.

So without further adieu, I give you some good Coc-drivel to read until I return to the land of the living with a lean, mean script under my arm.

Pixie's Gun Post and the Comments (Cocments?) that followed.

Graywolf's Copyright Post and the Comments that followed.
(And this Tangental Post in regards to Graywolf's.)

And just a heads up. If you any of you ripe dingo's have a comment that you'd like me to see, please do it here as this will be the only place I'm checking while under my rock.

Auf Wiedersehen!

8 Comments:

Blogger thuringwethil2004 said...

Well somethings better than nothing ;)

Looking forward to you coming back to blogging. And reading a good arguement from you is always fun.

Mon Oct 18, 01:33:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Site Admin said...

While I have my opinion and believe it's right, I'm also smart enough to realize I could just have a huge chip on my shoulder and be too emotionally involved to permit an opposing viewpoint.

Now of course I'd never do any thing like create a little controversy to drive up ratings, of course. ;-)

Mon Oct 18, 05:28:00 AM PDT  
Blogger filmgoerjuan said...

Gray, I just assumed that as a keyword spammer, you were just trying to maximize your traffic from Google searches by having Cocles' name appear on your blog as much as possible. And now he's linked to you for the second time in as many posts...sheer genius on your part! You SEO types are devilishly clever! ;)

Mon Oct 18, 12:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Site Admin said...

If you were really on the ball you'd notice I link to Mr C from everypage in my blog. Right there on the left hand side in the blog roll section.

Mon Oct 18, 08:59:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i tried registering at streamingsoundtracks.com, and i haven't gotten any confirmation emails yet, i registered under 2 names, 2 emails...can someone help me? my email is blinkfan182@elp.rr.com

Mon Nov 29, 09:45:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Oct 30, 03:05:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Oct 31, 09:49:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Mar 07, 10:15:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home